tutorials

tutorials

Friday, February 18, 2011

I've Always Wanted to be a 'Gimper'

This post was not a post.  Originally.  I got carried away writing about myself and this is how my  'About Me' looked like...


It would be embarrassing to have a mile-long description of myself on that page!  If I were you, I wouldn't even bother to read it.   But I hope you would continue reading this one. So you can get to know more about me-

I'M IN TRAINING.  But I'll avoid speaking in public- if i can. I love the design portion though. I get so fired-up with nothing but the topic to start with. I have prepared thousands of slides.  But what I love doing most are the integrations - those closing summaries you deliver at the end of a workshop or training to wrap it all together.  It's challenging to be able to put a 1-day, 2-day session into a 15-minute presentation. And these are prepared right where the action is - while sessions are going on.  I usually get these reactions...




(One of my HyperBonding, HyperLearning Sessions)
I HAVE NO FORMAL TRAINING IN DECORATING. But i do that well.  Not according to me. But judged by the people who visit my place of residence.  Give me an empty space and I'll convert that into a homey, comfy, budget-friendly place.  I love organizing - at work and at home.


 I DON'T LIKE CROWDS. But I love organizing events. End to end. From conceptualizing to the actual implementation.  My aim? An event to remember.  Participants to this 3-day Summer Camp (with 500 pax) couldn't stop talking about it.



 
I'M A WHIRLWIND. I walk fast.  I talk fast. I work fast. I want results fast. But i take it slow when I'm starting a project.  I believe in "first things first". The key is in the planning.

(Planning Sessions with an NGO and the biggest retail company in the country)

I'M NOT TOO KEEN ON TRADITION - THINGS THAT ARE CONVENTIONAL.  But I can do policies & procedures - for any industry! I've prepared lots of manuals.  And I wouldn't stop with the manuals.  I can convert them into orientation programs. 

So, I think in so many ways, God has answered my prayer.  I've always wanted to be a gimper.  And I'm getting to be a real one.  I guess, in the VA world, I can be a Concierge.  I will bend over backwards so I can do just about anything.  NOT because I'm good.  But because I have a passion, a fire that cannot be put out - because it's inspired by GOD.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you got to know me through this post. Leave a comment, please.

    ReplyDelete