tutorials

tutorials

Thursday, February 24, 2011

How To Create Forms Using Google Docs

I kept asking "why" while doing this tutorial.  I've prepared so many forms - HR forms, training surveys, workshop evaluations, survey forms - all sorts.  Why is it that I've discovered this wonderful tool just now?  Could have made my work life a lot easier!

However,on hindsight,  it's probably best.  It's like learning how to drive.  If you started with the stick shift and then moved to an automatic car, it's very easy to drive both. But if you learned how to drive with an automatic car, odds are ten to 1, you'd never learn to go manual.


Hopefully, I can come up with better forms (and electronic at that) with Google Docs.

Check out the tutorial now. (Click here for video)

1 comment:

  1. Google Docs Forms can definitely the way you create forms. Use this tutorial to get started.

    ReplyDelete