tutorials

tutorials

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How To Get Started with Spybot-Search & Destroy

If only for this, whatever I paid Jomar Hilario for the VA training is well worth it. (Check out Jomar Hilario's downloadable seminar and you won't need to leave the comforts of your home to learn how to do these turorials)

For years, I have lived with Norton, AVG, Avast - all the while HOPING that my computer (and my files) will always be 'safe'.  I said hoping because it really never turned out that way.  Somehow some malicious spyware or malware will sneak into the system.  And your computer will never be the same again.

Enter Spybot-Search & Destroy! This is what I call living up to it's name.  How it searches! And How it destroys!  There's probably something better out there.  Who cares?  I'm perfectly happy with the way Spybot attacks these malicious, sneaky enemies that goes into my laptop.

For weeks, I've been on the internet 20/6.  (Come on! Don't tell me you don't get it - I'm not a 7-Eleven branch.  Nor am I a call center!)  I've been downloading this, downloading that.  And my laptop's still running at top speed. 

If you don't have Spybot yet, I'm urging you to download it.  Watch this tutorial and do the searching and destroying yourself - with Spybot, of course! Click here for the video version.

1 comment: